I am very grateful for your service and sacrifice for the United States of America. Thank you for your service! I’m certain it comes with many sacrifices and I thank you and your family each and every day. Just simple Words are not enough to show the honor and gratitude I hold in my heart for our veterans.
Proud to be a veteran Quotes and Saying
on this veterans day here we put together the best collection of quotes about “Proud to be a veteran Quotes and Saying”:
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.”
- “America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels.”
- “Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day.”
- To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, God bless you and thank you.
- A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause
- “In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it.”
- “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.”
- “America without her soldiers would be like God without His angels.”
Honor a Military Veteran
- Thank you for your sacrifices and hard work in service to our country.
- I appreciate how hard you worked to ensure that we could continue to enjoy our freedoms.
- Thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and service to our country.
- You are my hero for your bravery and sacrifices to our nation.